The Summit School of Protocol
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on
our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To process transactions. Note: (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company
for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchase product or service requested.)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
• To send periodic emails. Note: (If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe
instructions at the bottom of each email.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell. Trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted
third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business,, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this
information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our
site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety, However no-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to
other parties for marketing, advertising, or other users.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection
act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from
anyone under 13 years of age. Our website is directed to people who are at least 13 years old.
policy was last modified July 2, 2014.
The Summit School of Protocol, a division of Datatech Business Consultants, Inc.
Post Office Box 455
La Quinta, CA. 92247